We are always on the look out for talented digital marketers to join our team. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Current Vacancy: Digital Ads Account Manager
Are you an ambitious account manager with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role? Are you willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities? Then we’d like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director, taking an active role in managing key client accounts and providing an additional point of contact for clients within the agency. You’ll have every opportunity to develop this role as the agency continues to grow.
This is a hands-on role, so you must know your way around the Google Ads interface (even with your eyes closed) and be comfortable in dealing with clients by email and phone.
- Full autonomy of a portfolio of client accounts across multiple platforms.
- Day to day management of accounts.
- Optimising towards KPIs.
- Monthly client reporting on performance.
- Day to day client communication via email and phone.
- New business work auditing new client accounts and contributing to proposals and strategies for new pitches.
- Contribute to our own social media activity.
- Independently seek to keep abreast of industry updates and changes.
Skills and experience
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a Paid Search or Digital Marketing agency role.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Google Ads platform and Google Analytics.
- Strong excel skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for paid digital marketing and how it can benefit a client.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good at spotting and analysing data trends.
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Self-starter, identifying opportunities within own accounts as well as improvements to workflows within wider team/company
- Knowledge and experience of paid social advertising, particularly Facebook ads would be beneficial.
The role is full-time and hours would be 37.5 hours and these can be worked flexibly between 8am and 6pm. Working from home for some days would also be possible.
The office is based in a beautiful, rural location close to Heathfield, so you’ll need your own wheels.
Salary / Benefits
£25k to £28k per annum depending on experience.
20 days annual paid holiday, plus bank holidays and the period between Christmas to New Year when the agency is closed.
Training – each member of the team is allocated a training budget and is encouraged to attend digital sector conferences and any relevant learning opportunities.